Total Page Views

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wizard of Oz and My Puppy

I saw Wizard of Oz on Saturday and that was really good for a local production. My friend Sue and I made the mistake of going to the wrong amphitheater, but we eventually found the right one. They did not make any set pieces (well, maybe a few) and used a big projection screen for the scenery. It was...interesting, to say the least. If you have ever seen a Tuacahn production (in St. George, UT), then this was a let-down.

Today, my dad and I were out and about and we decided to take my puppy Riley. She is 9 months old and a sweet, little lover.
She was chewing on a bully stick when I took this picture (FYI, a bull pizzle). Anyways, we took her around today and now her butt is all black from sitting on pavement. Then, we took her to the dog park with little, nasty, nippy dogs and I didn't like it. Now she's pooped.
That's all for now folks! Ciao!

1 comment: