Total Page Views

Monday, May 30, 2011

Another week, another week closer to summer

So I'm pretty sure a lot has happened in the past week. Let's see:
Tuesday: I went to tennis practice (and was playing really good, by the way) and extremely sprained my ankle. I couldn't walk on it for two days! It is slowly getting better and now I can walk on it pretty well.
Saturday: We had a garage sale at my second-mom, Sue's, house (my sister and I call her our second mom because she is our mom's best friend and we see her all the time). It worked out pretty well. We brought Riley along and she was fairly well behaved. Sue has all these desert tortoises so we were playing with them as well! Below is a picture of one of the babies I named Jello :)
Right before I took the picture, s/he was sleeping when I was petting its head (you can't tell whether they are male or female until they are older). Sue also has two adult turtles, Myrtle (who's actually a girl) and Lefty (who is a male that's really mean).
Sunday: I had church in the morning, then a graduation party, and later that night, small group. For those of you that don't know, I help lead at a 6th-12th grade small group at church called Refuge. I co-lead with April and Brittany. My sister came for the first time and she really enjoyed it. We went to In-n-out afterwards with almost everybody from church (my church has this crazed obsession over In-n-out!). It was really fun and I was cracking jokes almost every minute!

So, as you can see, my week has been interesting and I'm sure it will be even more this next week. I start a class next week (June 6) on how to make iPhone apps. That should be interesting/hard.
I hope you have a great week and I'll keep you updated on my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment