Total Page Views

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Funny, Angry Day

Well, my day was fairly interesting today.
First, I saw a play at my sister's school. "Brigadoon" is what it was called. It was funny, except for the fact that the microphones weren't working properly. There were several funny accidents that happened during the play. The funniest of them all was a girl's microphone pack fell off, here shirt started coming unbuttoned, they were doing a dance routine, and then at the end of the scene, here skirt fell down! Good thing she had on tights!!

I don't know how many people out there like ANTM (America's Next Top Model), but I'm pretty much addicted. However, I always watch it a few days late because I have other shows recording on my DVR. This week was the finale and I was so disappointed when I found out who won! I really wanted the other girl to win (I won't say who is who because I don't want to spoil it). I'm not sure why I liked her more, but I did.

I'm off to bed now for another exciting Friday tomorrow. On Saturday, I am seeing Wizard of Oz and I am so excited! I'll let you know how it is! Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

  1. You had an interesting day. lol I was cracking up at the whole thing with the play. Sadly, I don't watch ANTM.... I like the new layout of the blog. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I could have written a lot more about the play too! It was that hilarious! And thanks, although I might be changing it soon.

    ReplyDelete