Total Page Views

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lacey's Story

So I asked the girl I babysit to tell me a story. She is 2 years and 8 months old. Here she is.

Once upon a time, there was a don't catch me. momma. and daddy. and tinkle. i got a cut on the chin. and a ghost caught me. bear came with me. once upon a time, there was my momma and daddy and tinkle. tinkle is luke. (proceeds to turn lamp on). once upon a time, (she slaps me and kicks me). booger. i eat boogers. i eat lunch. i eat pancakes. pancakes. pancakes the best. poop. i pooped in the toilet. a bear pooped with me. wow wow wow. (licks her lips). booo!
once upon another time, we are dynamite. a big ball. you were there with ghost. a chicken nugget ate me.
the end!

Yeah, I don't understand either.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny. I can't believe you remember all of that too!

    ReplyDelete